The MSD MS4 Development Department is reviewing and revising the MSD Green Infrastructure Design Manual (MSD Design Manual Chapter 18). This project’s goals are to:
· Create more consistent standards where current standards are duplicative or unclear;
· Simplify and clarify the content of the standards for easier interpretation;
· Update requirements to address issues that have been found with existing green infrastructure practices;
· Ensure the standards are encouraging design outcomes that align with MSD policies; and
· Create a more accessible and user-friendly document.
CHAPTER 18 - PDF
CHAPTER 18 - WORD
Staff invites the general public to review and comment on the draft Green Infrastructure Design Manual document. Members of the public can read the draft and submit comments to email@example.com The draft will be available for comment until May 28, 2021.